- The publication shall be referred to as the African Journal of Science, Technology and Social Sciences (AJSTSS)
- The frequency of publication shall be annual (one issue per year). The journal shall also publish special proceedings of scientific conferences.
- Types of research papers: Original research papers, reviews and short communications
- Subject Areas of Publication: Science, Technology and Social Sciences:
- Agriculture and Food Science
- Business and Economics
- Computing, Informatics and Security
- Engineering and Technology
- Health Sciences
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences
- This Journal will use peer and double-blind review; that both the reviewer and author identities will be concealed.
- Papers to be published in AJSTSS must be the original work of the author/s that has not been published previously in any manner.
- Author/s should not submit their article simultaneously to other Journals.
- All responsibility for a manuscript is incumbent on the authors, concurrence with other authors, clear on who the corresponding author is.
- All submitted manuscripts will be subjected to a plagiarism check that will be done by AJSTSS. In a manuscript, sources should be cited. The similarity index report should not exceed more than 15% with no more than 30% from a single source.
- Authors should not violate any existing local and international copyright laws. Authors retain the copyright of the published papers.
- AJSTSS is committed to open access for articles. All of the AJSTSS articles are free to access from the date of publication.